The program is a preparatory course for International Pharmacist Licensure Examinations. It enables the student to review international pharmacy practice modules. It provides the necessary learning resources, knowledge and skills required to practice competently in a variety of settings. Finally, the course also provides comprehensive and high-quality training that prepares them to compete in a diverse world market.
- Educates you on the basics and core concepts pertaining to therapeutics, thereby facilitating your interaction with physicians pertaining to the ‘Pharmacist Workup of Drug Therapy’ (PWDT) and ‘Drug Utilization Review’ (DUR).
- Enables you to prepare for the “Qualifying” International Pharmacist Licensure Examinations. (NAPLEX, PEBC-2, CAOP, SRE, DOH, MOH, HAAD, etc).
- Provides 24-hour access to customized content related to various topics. Contents can be visualized on PCs, tablets and smart phones.
- Enables you to work on multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on a format adopted in International Pharmacist Licensure Examinations.
We educate and assist graduating pharmacists to prepare them for
international pharmacist licensure examinations pertaining to:
|Country||Licensing Board / Authority||Language Requirements||Evaluation – Examination||Qualifying – Examination|
|AUSTRALIA / NZ||Australian Pharmacy Council (APC)||IELTS / OET||Knowledge Assessment of Pharmaceutical Sciences (KAPS)||Competency Assessment for Overseas Pharmacists (CAOP)|
|CANADA||Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC)||IELTS||PEBC – Part 1 Evaluating Examination||PEBC – Part 2 Qualifying Examination / Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)|
|UK||Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB)||IELTS||Overseas Pharmacist Assessment Program (OSPAP)||Society’s Registration Examination (SRE)|
|USA||National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP)||TOEFL – IBT||Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE)||North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX)|
|GCC Oman, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia||MOH / DOH||NA||NA||Ministry of health (MOH) or department of health (DOH) related examinations|
The eligibility criteria for taking up this course is:
- Pharm. D
- Pharm. D (Post Baccalaureate)
- M. Pharm (Pharmacy Practice)
The syllabus for the Advanced Pharma Practice program is based on an integrated learning module combining the blueprints of:
- North American Board of Pharmacy (NABP)
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC)
- Australian Pharmacy Council (APC)
- The Ministry & Department of Health (MOH / DOH/ DHA) pertaining to the GCC